GLASS COFFEE TABLE GUIDE
INCLUDING: HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE BENEFITS OF STYLES COLOUR OPTIONS
At Glassdomain we are committed to using design to improve lifestyle. Contemporary glass furniture must not only look good but also meet our customers’ changing needs. All of our glass furniture is designed to maximise the effective use of your space and to provide truly innovative and flexible storage solutions for the home or office.
There are many things which contribute to the final size of your chosen coffee table. To help with this process try to think about how you use your room and who uses the space. It’s also a good idea to check the size and proportions of your sofa when choosing the right table for you. If you have a single corner sofa you may find that a square or rectangular table works well. If you have several chairs which face towards the centre of the room then a circular or square may suite better. It can also be helpful to think about the size of the space you are trying to fill. If you have a larger room a large coffee table can help to balance the space. If you have a smaller room then make sure you choose clear glass option as this can help to make the space feel larger and more spacious.
DESIGN DETAILS TO CONSIDER
When choosing the right table for you, it’s always a good idea to think about how you are going to use the item. Below is a list of questions to ask yourself which will help in your final choice:
- DO YOU NEED ANY STORAGE? From single shelves through to integrated drawer units we have the solution.
- WHAT IS THE STYLE OF YOUR ROOM? All of our coffee tables are made from high-quality glass and lend themselves to therefore working well in all style settings. Options such as colour, finish and texture will all help when looking for the perfect finished article.
- ALL GLASS OR SOMETHING EXTRA? When choosing your coffee table it is a good idea to consider if you want all glass or some alternative leg structure. If you are worried about your floors being uneven then the Glassdomain Classic coffee table is a good choice as its has an adjustable mechanism built into the foot to cope with these situations. If you frequently rearrange your room a coffee table with Castors could be a really useful addition. The C&C coffee table comes with both legs and castors so you can pick and choose to suit your changing lifestyle requirements.
COLOUR AND FINISH
Colour can play a very important part in how a room feels; whether you are after ‘contemporary cool’ or ‘warm and cosy’, there is a vast range of colours to choose from. Some helpful tips to consider when choosing colour are to think about how you want the room to feel? Dark colours can help add depth and composition to large spaces while light and even clear glass options can help to make a smaller space feel larger. Another great tip when choosing a colour is to take a look at the colours and tones already your room. Interior designers often link the colours in our coffee tables with small items such as coloured cushions and vases – this helps to bring the room together as a single cohesive scheme. For a more playful and creative solution combine two or three Bridge or Spider coffee tables in different shades as shown below.
COMPLETING THE LOOK
Remember many of our coffee tables are part of a family of products which mean we can provide complementary pieces to complete your scheme. Using the same design language throughout the room by using products from the same design family can really help to make a room feel complete and well-considered. From coffee tables through to desks and dining tables, if you need help just email or call a member of our team who will be on hand to help you coordinate your scheme:
Did you know that many of our items are available made to measure? This includes all of the glassdomain products and some selected Italian designs. You can tell if a product is available in bespoke sizes by checking the product page indicated just below the “Select your options”. If in doubt you can always email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
SHOPPING ON-LINE AT WWW.GLASSDOMAIN.CO.UK
The way we shop has changed dramatically over the past 10yrs and our Website now offers you the opportunity to view, select and configure from one of the largest range of glass tables in the world. Shopping online couldn’t be easier. You can now browse and view our entire range from the comfort of your home. Once you are ready to purchase just select the shape, size and then any colour or finish options which are presented. If you are ready to purchase just click the buy button and away we go! Alternatively, we do realise that you may want to talk to us from time to time – Our design and sales team are on hand to help out Mon-Fri 9am-5pm Tel: 0121 236 6637 or you can Email us on email@example.com . CONTACT US NOW .
Our exceptional creativity & design disciplines are fused with skillfully crafted glass processing methods to bring a whole new range of materials and products. We are proud of our skills and “can do” attitude – we listen to your requirements to ensure we produce glass furniture which will exceed your expectations and that you will love for many years to come.
Our glass furniture range rivals the best in the world with eye-catching functional designs. Using cutting-edge technology and the finest glass, we are able to craft beautiful items that will become tomorrow’s collector pieces.
We have worked on some of the most prestigious projects in the UK including work for some of the most famous Football Stadiums, TV stations and more. As a result of our hard work and creative flare, we are fast becoming the number one name in glass furniture…
• Designers to Saint-Gobain – World leaders in Glass
• Award winning designs at 100% design
• Commended for Design in Britain furniture show
• Invited to represent ‘Design City’
• Commended for innovation in Industry – Lord Stafford Awards
• BDI, Design and Genius Finalist