Glassdomain offers a huge range of designer pendant lights in an array of design, colour, shape, and size options. Selecting the perfect pendant lighting for your interior space can be overwhelming as it is considered as a versatile light. To assist you with deciding on the pendant lighting, here are few careful thoughts to consider.
Room size: There should be a balance between the size of the pendant with the room. For a large room, larger pendant lights or that features large drum shade will be beneficial whereas smaller pendant light will perfectly fit in smaller space.
Purpose of pendant: When deciding on the pendant lighting for an area, you need to take note of the amounts of natural lights and other lighting fixtures i.e wall lighting, floor lighting, in the room. If the pendant lights are for providing ambient lighting in the room, use multiple style pendant lights and opt for a pendant lighting design that has transparent shade, exposed bulb or abstract LED multi-bulb fixture. For task lighting aim for shape with cylindrical, cone, teardrop, and downlight pendant lighting fixture for more direct lighting. This enables visibility of the targeted area clear.
Design of pendant for Décor: Finally, the pendant light should align with your interior style and select the pendant lights which stand out and serves as the centerpiece of the room.
Helpful Tip Before You Buy
- Ideally, when hanging pendant lights, it should be 80-100 cm above the table.
- They are expected to be at least 210 cm from the floor
- A multi pendant light is a smart choice for a long table – offering ideal lighting for the entire length of the tabletop.
- Height-adjustable versions give you more versatility.
- Thanks to their long service life, LED bulbs can help you save money.
More About Pendant Lights